A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

quinta-feira, 7 de fevereiro de 2013

John Leary - USA


 Alternate text goes here


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

February 6, 2013
Wednesday, January 23, 2013: (St. Vincent)
Jesus said: “My people, many times the Scribes and Pharisees were criticizing Me for healing people on the Sabbath. These hypocrites taught all the restrictions of the Law of Moses, but they did not always follow the spirit of the law themselves. I told them that the Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath. Therefore the Son of Man is Lord even of the Sabbath. (Mark 3:27,28) Because I taught with authority and healed people with miracles, the religious leaders wanted to kill Me. These people were led by the justice of man with an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. I taught the mercy and justice of God in that people should love everyone, even their enemies.
They should turn the other cheek if someone strikes them. This perfect example of love was too hard to follow, and many did not want to follow My way. Because I healed many people of their ailments, large crowds followed Me and listened to My sermons. I did not come to be served, but I came to serve the people.”
Jesus said: “My people, be ready to leave for My refuges, even if you need to leave in the winter. I thank all of My Right to Life people for praying the rosary in the cold while you were protesting outside of a Planned Parenthood building. On these deep cold days it would be difficult to keep warm in an outdoor tent. It would even be better to sleep overnight in a car or van than outdoors. In a van you could lay down on your seats if there was enough room. When you leave for My refuges, remember to bring your tent, warm clothes, sleep blankets, backpacks, and as much food and water that you could store in your van. Also, bring rosaries, Bibles, and your Mass books. You need spiritual sacramentals and reading material, as well as your physical needs. By having your things ready in one place, you could quickly load your van if you need to leave in a hurry. Have some extra gasoline for a long trip. Be ready to come to My refuges that may not have electricity. You will be helping each other in a rustic life to survive during the tribulation. Give thanks to Me for protecting you and feeding you at My refuges.”

Thursday, January 24, 2013

February 6, 2013
Thursday, January 24, 2013: (St. Francis de Sales)
Jesus said: “My people, many of you are asking when are the events and the Warning going to come, as I keep telling you it is near. In this vision you are seeing the rapid motion of people in a sled going down some hills until finally it goes down into a vast darkness. This means that events are moving fast until you will suddenly find yourself in the darkness of the tribulation. The darkness represents the evil of the Antichrist that will be an evil that will be worse than you have ever seen. You will see My Warning for everyone come before the major events happen that will endanger your lives. The evil ones are plotting their takeover of America as your deficits are about to bring on your bankruptcy. This will devalue the dollar until it will be near worthless. This will cause a chaos in buying things. Getting a currency from your government for your entitlements may cease until a new currency is established. When people lose their savings, there will be a revolution against the establishment that will trigger a martial law. Such a cause for martial law has been planned from the beginning so the one world people could place America into the North American Union. Have no fear because I will protect My people at My refuges until I will come in victory. Be patient for a brief reign of evil before you will be rewarded for your faithfulness to Me in My Era of Peace.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen some heavy snowstorms in the Northern states. Now, you are seeing a deep cold take its toll on your people. On Monday I had My angels watch over you when you were traveling home in a blizzard of snow near Syracuse, N.Y. You prayed to have Me send them, and fortunately there were no injuries in the accident in front of you. This is another example of how you can call on Me to send you angels of protection, not only against demons, but in difficult situations.”
Jesus said: “My people, I thank all of My people who protest in front of abortion clinics and who go on the march in Washington, D.C. in front of the Supreme Court building. Life is too precious to kill babies in the womb. Even as some people want to take away your guns because of the children who were killed, these same people do not protest abortion that kills millions of babies every year. Keep praying for the stoppage of abortion, and keep bringing people’s attention to protecting the unborn from the abortion doctors.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing some compromises in raising the National Debt Limit with forming budgets that have not been done in the Senate for four years. If these budgets are not passed, the Senators and Congress people would not receive their pay. There are some Senators who are avoiding budget measures so the people would not see the runaway spending that is causing trillion dollar budget deficits each year. It appears that Congress is trying to change its ways, but cuts to entitlements will still be a big battle.”
Jesus said: “My people, many jobs are at stake in changing the route of this pipe line so America could buy crude oil from Canada instead of from Saudi Arabia or Venezuela. By producing your own energy sources, America could reduce its oil imports and save trillions of dollars in oil money. Some of your environmentalists do not want to use fossil fuels as oil, but they are the first to load up their cars with gasoline which comes from oil. It is your cheap fuels that power your economy, and it is hard to replace such fuels right away.”
Jesus said: “My people, the more states that keep allowing gay marriage and marijuana, the more your country will face My judgment for your sexual sins and ruining your people’s minds with drugs like marijuana. Marriage between a man and a woman is how I set up My creation as a perfect love relationship to provide children. Homosexual acts are abominations in My eyes, and these so called marriages are unnatural. These people are living in sin even as some unmarried couples are living in sin with fornication. When governments promote gay marriage, they are legalizing sinful lifestyles. Hold proper marriage on a higher plane than this gay marriage that is not a true marriage as I created it.”
Jesus said: “My people, in a few more weeks you will be starting a new Lenten Season as you prepare for Easter. This is an appropriate time to plan some ways to improve your spiritual life. By prayer penances and giving up some things that you like, you could help the soul better control the body’s earthly desires. Fasting and prayer are a good means to request spiritual favors of conversions. Keep focused on Me in your lives as you allow Me to be Master of your lives. By letting Me lead you in life, you can fulfill the mission that I have planned for each of you. Keep praying for your family members and friends who need to come to Sunday Mass and frequent Confession. Give your friends and relatives a good example in your prayer life so they have something to imitate.”
Jesus said: “My people, some of you try to come to daily Mass during Lent, and they will be helped by the grace of My Blessed Sacrament. I would like to make a further suggestion for your Lenten practices of trying to visit Me more often in front of My tabernacle. There are some churches that are open for these visits, so take advantage of My extra graces to adore and worship My very Body and Blood in your presence.”

Friday, January 25, 2013

February 6, 2013
Friday, January 25, 2013: (Conversion of St. Paul)
Jesus said: “My people, this conversion of St. Paul was quite dramatic when he saw My Light, and he was made blind as he fell off of his horse. I made him aware of how he was persecuting Me. After his blindness was healed, I turned his zeal into converting souls to Christianity, and he wrote many letters of his missionary efforts. The Epistles of St. Paul are read often at your Masses. Many of My prophets have been given messages, and they travel around evangelizing as well. My son, you also have been witnessing to people about My messages in your books, on the internet, and in your speaking engagements. Your means of travel are more modern, so you can travel further in a short time. I thank you for your zeal as well to love Me and to carry out your mission. All of your works of good deeds are storing up treasure in heaven, but you also are more responsible for all of your gifts. Continue your prayer life, and keep close to the One who loves you.”
Jesus said: “My people, I am showing you how I am already starting to speed up time as you know it. This vision of the sky spinning is another sign of the coming Warning which will appear as a circling tunnel as you move closer to My Light. Then you will see a slow moving circle of the events in your life as each of you will have a life review outside of time and outside of your physical body. There will be a focus on your unforgiven sins, as you will see these events through the eyes of other people and from My point of view. You will understand how your life affected other people both for good and bad. You will understand how much you offend Me with your sins, and how much pain I have to suffer to redeem you from your sins. This experience will be a wake-up call to prepare all sinners to change their lives before they will encounter the evil of the Antichrist. My faithful will learn how to call on Me for help against evil, and to follow their angels to My refuges of protection. Be thankful for My Warning because many souls would be lost if they died right now. The Warning and My faithful can help convert souls that would be lost. You will be working at a fever pitch to save souls after the Warning because many souls will desire Confession then. More converted souls will have a cross put on their foreheads so they can get into My refuges. My faithful even now have crosses put on their foreheads that will be seen during the tribulation. Have no fear of the evil ones who I will protect you from at My refuges. Be patient for a short reign of evil before I will conquer all the evil souls and demons, and cast them into hell. My faithful will be rewarded in My Era of Peace.”

Saturday, January 26, 2013

February 6, 2013
Saturday, January 26, 2013: (St. Timothy and St. Titus)
Jesus said: “My people, I sent out My disciples two by two to prepare the towns for My visits to share the Word of God and to announce the Kingdom of God is at hand. The disciples St. Timothy and St. Titus did this at Ephesus and Crete. My faithful also should be spreading My Good News of salvation as you witness your faith to those around you. All of you are responsible for saving your soul and the souls around you, especially your children and grandchildren. You may not always think of yourselves as evangelists, but when you believe in My Word, you are carrying My Light of faith for everyone to see in the darkness of the evil in the world. My Light of faith is necessary in each soul for coming to heaven. So give good example to others in your prayers, your good behavior, and your attendance at Mass on Sunday. Frequent Confession at least monthly is also a necessary way of cleansing your sins from your soul. You all are sinners and you are in need of repentance. Keep your family close to Me as you guide these souls to heaven.”
(Mass intention for Camille Remacle, Carol’s father)
Camille said: “Hello, John, I am happy to see you again, and the family at Mass. Tell Babe that I wish her a happy birthday along with the other birthdays, and that I love her so much. I love all of you, and I wish I could be with you to share that good meal. I know it has been quite cold for Lydia to come to my Mass. All the great grandchildren are growing up so fast, and I am proud of their schoolwork. I am still visiting and praying for those who need to come to Mass on Sunday. Thank you for taking care of my grave, even if people are stealing things from it. It is the thought that I appreciate. I am thinking about everyone and praying for all of you. Keep My picture out so you can remember me. I will be singing with you when you sing your birthday song.”

Sunday, January 27, 2013

February 6, 2013
Sunday, January 27, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, these symbols in the vision are very meaningful for this point in time. The hourglass with the sand running out is a sign that the time for going to the refuges is coming soon. The oil lamp is a sign for having light at the refuges because most refuges will not have electricity. I have asked people at the refuges to have extra bedding, blankets, food, and fuel for living independently. This preparation is represented in the symbol of the five wise virgins who had extra oil to keep their lamps burning. At My refuges I will have My angels protect you with an invisible shield. They will also multiply your food, water, and fuel for heat and light. You will also have My luminous cross in the sky where My faithful can look on it and be healed of all of their ailments. Even the dormitories will be multiplied so everyone will have a place to stay. Give thanks and praise to Me for providing My protection for My faithful during the tribulation time of the Antichrist.”

Monday, January 28, 2013

February 6, 2013
Monday, January 28, 2013: (St. Thomas Aquinas)
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the Pentagon building, and your Defense Budget is the largest portion of your budget. This is the military industrial complex that buys your planes, ships, tanks, and pays the bill for all of your service people. The Defense Department fights your wars and runs all of your secret operations as the HAARP machine, the chemtrails, and your military satellites. Whoever controls all of these weapons and supplies, can control or influence many countries. I keep encouraging My people to pray for peace and not war. These forces could also be used to control your own people or put down any revolutions. Many of your military bases can be used as detention centers or death camps to eliminate Christians and the patriots. Be aware of how all of this Defense money is spent because it could be used to establish a dictatorship that could control your citizens. I am warning My people that this part of your government could be exploited by your current Administration. Many of your Defense contractors peddle influence and control a lot of jobs. As you see budget cuts coming, the Defense Budget will be the biggest target. Be aware that the one world people control this power as well.”

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

February 6, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, amidst all the books of the Bible, there is one thing I ask of the people above all the rest, and that is to do My Will and that of My Father. In the Old Testament the people gave burnt offerings up to their God, but I became the unblemished sacrifice without sin as a perfect offering to My Father in reparation for all the sins of mankind. Once I was offered on the cross, there is no further need of making offerings of animals. The sacrifice of My Blood washes away your sins, and there is no further need of the blood of animals. Give thanks and praise to My Father in heaven for sending His Only Begotten Son to atone for your sins. At every Mass you continue to have an unbloody sacrifice that you remember at every Consecration of the bread and wine into My Body and Blood. This is why the Mass is the greatest prayer of all because you have My Real Presence before you in My Blessed Sacrament.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing an Easter lily in the distance which means there is a time of prayer and penance during Lent before you can celebrate Easter. Lent is an excellent time to address all of your earthly desires that cause you to commit sin. Each person, who takes time to think about their weaknesses, should try to make a plan during Lent to work on ways to minimize any occasions of sin or read some good spiritual books so you are using your time wisely. If you do not plan your time for prayer, your work, or how to use your spare time, then you are allowing the devil more opportunities to tempt you into sin. You should also be aware of not watching too much TV or spending too much time on the internet. Try to focus on things that will best help your spiritual life, and best serve Me. Wasting precious time should be a big concern because you all will have to make an accounting for what you did in life with your gift of time. You need to plan projects that can help save souls and help with evangelization. By working on these things both now and during Lent, you can profit the most in the best use of your time.”

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

February 6, 2013
Wednesday, January 30, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, in My parables to the people, I did not always give explanations that I gave to My apostles. Not all of My parables were self-evident, but the people could still see the love of God and the desire for repentance for sin. In today’s parable about the Sower, the seed represents the ‘Word of God’ and how different people receive it. The seed that fell on the rocks are those who hear My Word and rejoice for awhile, but they soon forget because they have no roots of faith. The seed that fell among the thorns are those who hear the Word but their faith is choked off by the attractions of the world and the desires of the flesh. It is the seed that fell on good soil that yielded thirty, sixty, and a hundredfold. Even when the Word has roots in faith, it still needs to be constantly nourished with the graces of My sacraments. My faithful also need to put My Word into their actions so they can help people, both in their physical needs and in evangelizing souls. If My Word does not grow in your hearts to share your love with Me and your neighbor, then you are not making My Word a part of your very life. You need to be One with Me to gain heaven.”
Jesus said: “My son, you are seeing a need to update your DVD that explains your mission of preparing the people for the coming tribulation. Your first thought is to pray your St. Therese novena to protect you from the evil ones who may attack your DVD efforts. You have already compared your notes from the first two talks, and you have made an outline for your third DVD. Once you fill in the appropriate messages and type it out, then you should try and practice your talk to try and fit it into two one hour DVDs. By going through it a few times, you can see what is important to focus on to keep within your time constraints. You could use a few articles to highlight some points of interest. By using Scripture, My messages, and things in the news, you can give people a big picture of all that is going on in your world today.”

Thursday, January 31, 2013

February 6, 2013
Thursday, January 31, 2013: (St. John Bosco)
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing a steady attack on all of your rights from gun ownership, legal voting, freedom of religion, and states rights over Health Care. The current debate over certain rifles and ammunition will only affect most of your law abiding citizens because thieves and drug runners will find weapons on the black market or steal them. Your Second Amendment is a right to bear arms not only from personal harm, but also from your own government. It is the intention of the one world people to take away all guns so they can easily take over America. This happened when Poland was disarmed, and it was taken over by Hitler. I do not want My people to kill others, but immediate self-defense of your family is recognized. Once your life is in danger, I will have My angels put an invisible shield over you on your way to My refuges. In this way you will be protected without using guns to defend yourselves. Keep praying for peace to avoid war.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, there has been questions raised on why your country is sending planes and tanks to Egypt that is under control of the Moslem Brotherhood which hates Israel. There are also plans by your Administration to get rid of most of your nuclear weapons. This goes along with taking away your guns so America can be easily taken over by the one world people. Those, who are heading your Defense Department, are determined to weaken your defenses as soon as possible. Be aware of these moves aimed at a takeover of your country.”
Jesus said: “My people, your liberal governors are pushing gay marriage laws, laws against guns, laws legalizing marijuana, and a few promoting euthanasia. Many of these issues are a sign of how America is becoming more corrupt in many areas. Abortion is another stain on your souls, and those favoring the death culture are continuing to try and kill babies and the elderly. Once your Health Care Law is mandated, you could see more mercy killing to save money over a certain age. The morals of your country are so low that your liberal legislators are able to pass more evil legislation. If My faithful do not fight these evil ones, then the evil ones will take away all of your rights.”
Jesus said: “My people, some of your states are resisting any expansion of Medicaid for the millions of poor who are not covered by a medical plan. There is also concern that current employers may try to drop their health plans to avoid paying these benefits. Benefits have been expanded so much for Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid that these programs are costing much more than can be financed by your current taxes. Many doctors are concerned with being forced to take on more new patients than can be handled with the time and offices available. This will be just the beginning of rationed care where the elderly will have a harder time for their care to be handled. Not only are there problems with national health care, but the costs will be larger than planned.”
Jesus said: “My people, you have seen chips in the body as a mandate in the early drafts of this Health Care Law. It is a plan of the one world people to chip everyone, and the government may soon force mandatory chips on your citizens. These chips should be avoided at all costs because they could control your free will and turn you into robots. I have warned My faithful to refuse this mark of the beast being placed in your body. When your government makes chips in the body mandatory, then you are to call on Me, and I will have your guardian angels lead you to My refuges of protection.”
Jesus said: “My people, I have told you that many one world people worship Satan and are directly taking orders from him. This is why you are seeing every attempt to remove My Name and holy things out of your society. As the persecution of Christians worsens, there will be more attacks on your churches to close them with taxes and regulations. Forcing religious institutions to give out birth control devices is just the beginning. Eventually, My faithful will be forced to pray only at their homes. Christians will be singled out for ridicule for jobs, Federal aid, and no food or Social Security without a chip in the body. You will be coming to My refuges sooner than you think.”
Jesus said: “My people, once Christians are sought out for purging like the Jews were in Germany, My faithful will be forced to come to My refuges. Once I call you to My refuges, you are to take your things and leave before the evil ones try to kill you. Your angels will protect you with an invisible shield both on the way and at My refuges.”
Jesus said: “My people, do not be afraid of the coming tribulation because those, who are faithful, will be on their way to heaven. Some of you may be martyred, but I will lessen your pain and you will become instant saints in heaven. Those, who come to My refuges, will need to endure a rustic living for less than 3½ years. At the end of the tribulation I will bring My faithful into My Era of Peace, and later into heaven.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are in a battle to save as many souls from hell as you can. After My Warning, many souls will be seeking confession of their sins. Priests will be working overtime to give Confession to the people. This will be the best time to evangelize your family members who are away from the Church. Ask My help to convert them with persuasive arguments by the power of the Holy Spirit. Those, who refuse My help, could be lost. Pray for all souls to be open to conversion, especially after My Warning.”

Friday, February 1, 2013

February 6, 2013
Friday, February 1, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I have told you many times that everything that I create is perfect, while everything that man makes is imperfect. Man in his ignorant pride thinks that he can make crops more perfect than Me which is already absurd, but it is even an insult to Me. All that I create is balanced with nature, but man’s crops, like your medicines, have side affects that do not balance with nature. Currently, most of your corn and soybeans crops are genetically modified, and this is causing an increase in cancer, allergies, and digestive tract problems. Your scientists have changed the DNA of corn by adding Roundup, a herbicide and bug killer. The DNA of Roundup is combined with the DNA of corn so when the corn grows, it produces Roundup that kills weeds and bugs. It kills bugs by exploding their stomachs. So when humans eat this corn, it makes small holes in their stomachs where undigested food escapes into your blood stream. This is what causes some of your allergies and digestive tract problems. Your body does not recognize this corn with a different DNA, so your body rejects it, and this can cause cancers. My faithful would be better off not eating these GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) crops, and instead they should eat more organic grown food. It is hard to avoid these artificial foods because they have been blended into many products that you use. Be aware of these adulterated foods, and try to eat fresh fruits and vegetables. This is also why you need to build up your immune systems with Hawthorn, herbs, and vitamins. Man should stop altering My perfect crops, or you will get worse diseases as a result.”
Jesus said: “My people, there are many beautiful processions that people take part in to celebrate My Blessed Mother’s feast days, and to celebrate blessings of My Blessed Sacrament. In the vision you celebrated the 70th Anniversary of Fatima in Portugal back in 1987. You have also celebrated St. Anne’s feast day on July 26, 2012 with a candlelight procession in Canada. The last procession is where your priest blessed all of your Adoration members with My Blessed Sacrament. Celebrations of My saints and My Blessed Sacrament keep you close to Me in your daily lives. I love My nightly adorers for all the times that they thought enough of Me to make their frequent visits. Many of My adorers gain extra graces for all the hours that they spent adoring My Eucharist. When you love someone so much, you want to be in their presence as much as possible. Loving your Lord is so pleasing to Me that you are storing up graces as a heavenly treasure. I love everyone very much, but I have a soft spot in My Heart for those faithful who come frequently to My tabernacle in Adoration. Encourage people to visit Me in My tabernacle, and they too will receive many blessings.”