A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

terça-feira, 26 de fevereiro de 2013

JOHN LEARY - U.S.A.


 Alternate text goes here


Tuesday, February 19, 2013

February 20, 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, I am LOVE, and I want My followers to love Me and their neighbors as themselves. Part of this love is being able to ask Me for the forgiveness of your sins, as in Confession. You also need to ask for forgiveness from those who you may have hurt in any way. You should also be generous in accepting anyone’s plea for forgiveness of anything that someone may have done to you. This means not holding grudges nor looking for revenge.
You even should forgive yourself of any of your failings, and let go of past sins so you can move forward. Forgiveness can be hard to accept, but when you consider this a part of loving people, it should come without any difficulty. You need to reach out to people to heal their hurts and their needs. By having sympathy and empathy with others, they can see that you are sincere in all that you do. These thoughts of being a loving and forgiving person can improve your spiritual life.”

Monday, February 18, 2013

February 20, 2013
Monday, February 18, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you have read many Scriptures about the people of Israel being called My ‘chosen people’ because I am the Son of David. Now in today’s politics you are seeing America’s President visiting the leader of Israel. These people are still precious to Me, and they are being protected. America contributes several billion dollars in aid to Israel each year, and you have commitments to protect Israel from its Arab neighbors. There are some suspicions of your President’s true feelings for Israel because he appears to support Muslim nations. Supporting Israel as God’s people is commendable for America, but it could draw you into any major conflict between the Jews and the Arabs. Keep praying for peace in this area that has seen many conflicts in the past.”
Jesus said: “My people, I have given you many messages on how important it is to come to My refuges when I warn you to leave your homes. The reason for leaving is to avoid being captured by the men in black who will be coming to your house to try and carry out an order for mandatory chips in the body. If you refuse to take the chip in the body, they will send you to the detention center death camps, and you will never be seen again. I honor those who would be willing to be martyred for their faith, but some people do not understand the danger of remaining in their homes. Some people are familiar with how Hitler killed the Jews and others in his death camps. You have shown people the names of these camps in the various states. You need to show some pictures or a little more research on what these camps look like. People need to understand how the one world people want to eliminate all Christians and patriots who will not go along with their new world order. When you call on Me to bring you to My refuges, I will have your guardian angel lead you with a small flame to the nearest refuge, if you do not know where it is. My angels will put an invisible shield around you on your way to My refuges so the evil ones will not see you. Trust in Me to protect you from the evil ones.”

Sunday, February 17, 2013

February 20, 2013
Sunday, February 17, 2013: (First Sunday of Lent)
Jesus said: “My people, during Lent you could take a lesson in fighting off the devil’s temptations by My example when I was tested in the desert. I fasted from eating for forty days, just as you have a Lenten Season of forty days of fasting. The first temptation was to produce bread to eat after My fasting. The devil will attack you most when you are in a weakened state as I was after not eating for so long. The devil also attacks you through your desires for earthly things, but man does not live on bread alone. The second temptation is for fame and glory as the devil offered Me all the kingdoms of the earth if I would bow down and worship him. Man is also tempted with fame and fortune, but do not strive for wealth and fame because these things will quickly fade away. I ask everyone to worship Me only according to the First Commandment, and do not let fame, money, or possessions become your idols or gods. The third temptation was to throw Myself off of a cliff so the angels would protect Me. I told the devil that he was not to tempt the Lord, thy God. You may have your faith tested, but do not have any doubts, and trust in Me to help you through all of your trials. If you know how the devil is going to attack you, then you can be ready with My grace to fight him, and do not succumb to his temptations. Even if you falter in sin, you know I will forgive you when you confess your sins in frequent Confession at least once a month. Lent is all about seeking My forgiveness of your sins, and avoiding temptations as much as possible. Work on your bad habits in order to improve your spiritual life.”

Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 20, 2013
Saturday, February 16, 2013: (Memorial Mass for Tony Cubello)
Tony said: “My dear friends, I am happy to be with all of you in spirit, and I love all of you so much. I am giving you my last blessing for all of your needs. I will be watching over you and praying for you from heaven. The Lord has taken me to heaven as I had to endure this cancer as my purgatory on earth. I am praying over you, John and Carol, that your ministry will continue in your own healing and evangelization mission. I want to thank Char, Joann, Maria, Angie, and Kelly for all of their help with my mission, and for taking care of me in my last days. I will always be with you praying to continue this work of sharing the Lord’s Word with everyone. I love all of you so much, and keep a picture of me with you in your work.”
I was focused on the latest research on Our Lady of Fatima’s prophecy concerning the start of World War II. This was of concern because it was linked with a meteor that was an omen pointing toward a new war. This is the prophecy: Mary had also foretold at Fatima, Portugal of the coming of World War II. “The war (World War I) is going to end: but if people do not cease offending God, a worse one will break out during the Pontificate of Pius XI. When you see a night illumined by an unknown light, know that this is the great sign given you by God that He is about to punish the world for its crimes, by means of war, famine, and persecutions of the Church and of the Holy Father.” The prophecy about the sign of another war was fulfilled on January 25, 1938. The night was illumined by a strange light that stretched from the North Pole to as far south as the Adriatic Sea. Jesus said: “My people, this prophecy by My Blessed Mother of another war was given a sign by this unknown light the people could see. This war (World War II) was also a punishment for the crimes of the world in the people’s sins, and they did not repent. Now you are seeing another unusual light from a meteor that lit up the sky with a huge explosion in Russia. On February 15, 2013 I gave a message that this light from the meteor is a sign of a new war involving several nations that will also be a punishment for the sins of man, and his reluctance to repent of his sins. This prophecy of My Blessed Mother is showing you how man has not changed from World War II, and these sins will be causing another war.”

Friday, February 15, 2013

February 20, 2013
Friday, February 15, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, all over the world My Church is in more of a prayerful mode in keeping with the fasting and prayers of Lent. In this Lenten Season there is more concern as well in the resigning of Pope Benedict. At the end of the month when he resigns, the Cardinals will be called on to choose another Pope for this time. The vision of the clergy dressed in gold represents when there will be a celebration of electing a new Pope. This celebration will be short lived because there will be some world wide concerns over the stability of the finances in many countries. Be prepared for some major events this year that could shake the faith of many people. Trust in Me and have no fear of these events because if your lives are in danger, I will tell you when it is time to come to My refuges.”
Jesus said: “My people, I am reminding you of a strange light that occurred before the start of World War II that was foretold by My Blessed Mother. You could do some research to validate the explanation of this prophecy. The reason that I am bringing this example up, is because this recent meteor, hitting in Russia, is another sign of another war that has the potential to involve several nations. Your country has many nuclear weapons and a considerable Navy of aircraft carriers and submarines. America spends more money on defense than any other nation, and any major war could include your involvement. There are many possible problems with Iran and North Korea. Defending Israel from its neighbors could be another problem. If the evil ones want to reduce the population, a major war could kill many people, especially if Israel defended itself with nuclear weapons. Pray for peace, but war could happen at any time.”

Thursday, February 14, 2013

February 20, 2013
Thursday, February 14, 2013:(St. Cyril & Sts. Methodius, Valentine)
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of ever flowing water represents how I am constantly pouring out My graces on My people to help them in life. The millstone grinds the wheat into flour which is used to make the bread that the priest consecrates into My Body and Blood at the Mass. My Eucharist is also shared with My people at every Mass. In My tabernacle I am always available to you both to worship and console you in your daily trials. Coming to daily Mass could be a nice addition to your Lenten devotions. Remember to make a little extra time for Me in your days of Lent by praying your ‘Imitations of Christ’, your Lenten books, Pieta prayers, or your Liturgy of the Hours. Fasting and offering up some penances can help you make this Lent fruitful for your spiritual life. Also make an attempt to help people around you who are in need of your assistance. All of your good works will store up treasure for you in heaven.”
Prayer Group:
Jesus said: “My people, you have been watching the drama going on with over 3,000 people on a cruise ship where the engines stopped and there was no electricity. The people had no lights but emergency lights, food and water were scarce, and the bathrooms were not working. My people on land have experienced power outages when many of your comforts were not working. You have had to use wood fireplaces and kerosene burners for heat. These experiences are preparing you for your time at My refuges when you may have little heat in the winter and no air conditioning in the summer. Most refuges will not have electricity, and all of your needs will be more difficult to find. You may have lamp light, deer for meat, and daily Communion from My angels. The refuge time will be your purgatory suffering on earth.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are now seeing the beginning of a battle in Congress over carrying out the cuts that were voted on last year. One side is pushing legislation to stop the cuts, while the other side wants the cuts to go through. While the sequester cuts are being blamed for possibly causing a recession, there is an exaggeration of these effects when budgets have risen 30% in the last several years. Without some cuts and reform, America’s deficits will continue to increase your National Debt. Pray that your Congress will make the right choices for your country.”
Jesus said: “My people, this election of another Pope is an unusual event in My Church since most Popes have not resigned. Pray for the Holy Spirit to guide the Cardinals in their choice of another Pope.”
Jesus said: “My people, many of you viewed the two lightning strikes on the dome of the Vatican hours after Pope Benedict announced his coming resignation. Tomorrow there is an asteroid that will come within 17,000 miles of the earth. Comets will come by the earth in March and December of this year. All of these events could be taken as omens of things to come. I have warned My faithful to have some food on hand for any shortages, and to have a backpack ready to leave for My refuges.”
Jesus said: “My son, keep working on the preparations for your DVD and continue praying your novena prayers to St. Therese for help in protecting you from any demon attacks. Time is growing short for your evangelization efforts, and you need to work on converting souls as much as you can. Lent is a good time to encourage people to repent of their sins in Confession. Once your DVD is ready, you could start spreading copies to all the people who will accept them.”
Jesus said: “My people, this Scripture of Jonah is a good lesson for Lent. Jonah was given a mission to warn Nineveh that in forty days that town would be destroyed if it did not repent. Once he delivered God’s message, the ruler of that town relented, and everyone had to put on sackcloth and ashes to show God that they were changing their lives. Once I saw that the people were truly repenting of their sins, I discontinued My plan to destroy Nineveh. This is a good lesson for America and other countries where the people also need to repent and stop their abortions and sexual sins. If America does not repent, the one world people will be allowed to take over your country. Pray for sinners and for your country to turn away from its sins.”
Jesus said: “My people, you are just getting used to your fasting and Lenten devotions that can help you spiritually to change your life’s habits. By making acts of self-denial, and truly making Me the Master of your lives, you can make strides to improve your holiness. It is your soul that lives on past this life on earth. It is important to keep your soul pure so you are always ready to meet Me at your judgment. Use this Lenten time to change your lives of sin back to lives of holiness so you can be closer to Me.”

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February 20, 2013
Wednesday, February 13, 2013: (Ash Wednesday)
Jesus said: “My people, as you receive your ashes on your forehead, this reminds you of your body’s mortality, but it has a deeper spiritual meaning. The beginning of Lent should focus more on your death to sin and your denial of self to all of those earthly desires that lead to sin. There are many addictions to drink, to drugs, to cigarettes, to overeating, and in lust for sex in sinful situations. Lent is a time to examine if you are being controlled by anything that leads you into sin or near occasions of sin. It is also a time to do some soul searching so you can work on preventing the sins that you commit most often. This may start with having a properly formed conscience so you do not rationalize your actions into not being sinful, or minimizing any mortal sins as being venial sins. You should make a plan, as I have been suggesting, so you can offer up a penance as you do with avoiding sweets and desserts. You could give up anything else that you enjoy, just so that desire does not control you. You could do some extra spiritual reading, some extra prayers, daily Mass, or more visits to My tabernacle. The point of your efforts is to put more of your focus on Me than on your earthly things. As you think of the day of your own passing, you should think of how you are going to answer for your life at your particular judgment. Now is an acceptable time to improve your spiritual life so you will be more pleasing to Me with a pure soul as when you come to Me in Confession.”
Jesus said: “My people, your country imports a large amount of oil from various countries that provide crude oil for your refineries to make your gasoline. Occasionally, you see oil spills from oil tankers or ships that run aground. You could even see spills from refinery fires or sabotaged oil lines. You have seen an increase in your natural gas supplies with your latest fracking of your oil shale. This is why your natural gas price has declined. Your country could be energy independent with your current technology. Be thankful that your oil and gas providers have been successful in providing for your needs. A cheap supply of energy can help America in restoring some of its foreign job losses. Pray that your country can manage these new supplies of energy so everyone can benefit from this new found wealth.”

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

February 20, 2013
Tuesday, February 12, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you have been reading the accounts of My creation in the Book of Genesis. When I finished My work of creation, I rested on the seventh day. I ask My people to give Me worship on Sunday, and to avoid any unnecessary work on Sunday to honor My day of rest. For a while you had laws that discouraged businesses from forcing their workers to work on Sunday. Now the greed to make more money has made Sunday just another work day for some people. Here again you are seeing the worship of money becoming more important than worshiping Me. Even despite your society’s disregard for keeping Sunday holy, My faithful should still try to avoid working and buying things on Sunday. This account of My creation should remind you to give more reverence to Me on Sunday.”
Jesus said: “My people, your government is facing some hard decisions concerning putting forth a budget, the sequestration, and the next battle over raising the National Debt. Your President has tried to avoid any cuts to entitlements, but the sequestration threatens to cut everything, but only by $85 billion. This is a very little cut of a $3 trillion budget. If your President cannot get what he wants from Congress, there is a fear that he will start writing more Executive Orders to go around Congress. This could cause a call for impeachment by some who think he is acting more like a dictator if he violates the Constitution. The one world people want total control of your economy, and they could precipitate another 2008 financial disaster. They also are planning to bring down the dollar so they can declare martial law against any revolution against the government or the Federal Reserve. This year could see some drastic changes in who controls your finances. If chaos and revolution break out, My faithful will need to leave for My refuges to protect your body and your soul. Trust that I will watch over you and protect you from these evil ones.”

Monday, February 11, 2013

February 20, 2013
Monday, February 11, 2013: (Our Lady of Lourdes)
Jesus said: “My people, this vision of lions is how Christians were killed for sport by the Romans. You also remember how many Jews and Catholic priests were
killed by Hitler in World War II. I am reminding you of these previous persecutions because Christians and patriots will be killed with a new persecution by the one world people who control your government. These evil ones have prepared detention center death camps across your country where they have gas chambers, crematoriums, and guillotines. When the lives of My faithful are in danger, I will warn them when it is time to leave for the safety of My refuges. Some will heed My warning, and they will be protected. Those, who do not leave their homes in time, are risking martyrdom. The men in black from the foreign UN troops will try to force everyone to take a chip in the body at their homes. If they are caught and refuse the chip, then they will be killed in the death camps. Those, who follow My directions, will be led by their guardian angels to the safety of My refuges. At My refuges you will be made invisible to those who want to kill you. Trust in My promise of protection during the coming tribulation.”

Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 20, 2013
Sunday, February 10, 2013:
Jesus said: “My people, you are seeing the apostles amazed at their catch of fish, which was a miracle because they had caught nothing all night. The real miracle is how My apostles were being prepared to catch converts to the faith in Me. All of My faithful are asked to be evangelists in bringing converts to the faith. It is not by accident that this Sunday you are being asked to support your Church in providing money for the priests in retirement, and for all the new candidates training for the priesthood in the seminaries. You, My son, are also working in the vineyard of souls to encourage them not only for conversion, but to prepare them for the trials of the end times in the coming tribulation. I thank all of My priests and lay apostolates who are working to save souls from hell.”
Question of disabled getting to the refuges: Jesus said: “My people, some of you have been concerned about how disabled people and those who cannot be moved, are going to get to My refuges of protection. I told you that My angels are going to be leading you to My refuges, and you may come in vehicles, bikes, or walking. In cases where people cannot be moved in cars, these same angels will perform miracles of lifting these people into the air to My refuges. Once people come to My refuges, they can look on My luminous cross or drink the healing spring water, and their health will be restored. You will not need medicines, and your legs and arms will work normally with no pain. Give thanks to Me for all of the healing that will happen at My refuges.”