A UNIÃO INDIVISÍVEL DOS TRÊS SAGRADOS CORAÇÕES

São José

São José

sexta-feira, 11 de janeiro de 2013

Please recite this Crusade Prayer (92) for the Grace of Perseverance


 


Please recite this Crusade Prayer (92) for the Grace of Perseverance

 
My dearly beloved daughter, it is through the Holy Spirit that strangers, from all over the world, are now responding to this call from Heaven.
It can only be by the Power of the Holy Spirit that so many thousands of souls have come together with love in their hearts in order to follow My Crusade Prayer Groups.
You will know, immediately, when a Mission from God is authentic, by the numbers who are called and who unite as one in My Holy Name.
No questions are raised. No monies sought. No arguments. All simply join together, out of their love for Me. Because of the response of so many souls to My Crusade Prayers, in so many nations, I now give them this Blessing.
My beloved disciples, you bring Me great joy and comfort. For the loyalty and the perseverance you have demonstrated, I bless you with the Gift of Holy Spirit.  From this day, every task you undertake, to help Me to save souls, before My Second Coming, I will give you a special grace, which you will recognise immediately. It is the Grace of Perseverance in the face of adversity.
Please recite this Crusade Prayer (92) for the Grace of Perseverance
O dear Jesus, I ask you for the Gift of Perseverance.
I beg You to bestow upon me the graces I need to uphold Your Most Holy Word.
I ask You to rid me of any lingering doubts.
I ask You to flood my soul with kindness, patience and perseverance.
Help me to remain dignified when I am insulted in Your Holy Name.
Make me strong and cover me with the grace to keep going, even when I am tired, lacking in strength and when faced with all the tribulations, which lie ahead, as I work tirelessly to help You save humanity. Amen.
Go, My precious followers, and know that My Heart bursts with love and joy as I witness your love when you respond to My Call.
I love you. I cover you with My Precious Blood.
Your Jesus